The sun is out and our green fingers are just itching to get out into the garden, so if you feel the same way then stick around. We’ve got a super easy DIY that will be sure to add some extra shine to your garden!
We first saw this DIY on Pinterest from smartschoolhouse.com and knew we had to give it a go ourselves!
What you will need:
- Wire lights (for outdoor use) – we used 5 sets
- Watering can
- Crook (for hanging)
Step by step:
- First, remove the rose from the end of the spout and group your wires together to push them through.
- Next, pull the wires through the holes.
Tip* you can make the holes bigger using a screwdriver.
- Now, reattach the rose to the spout and secure in place.
- All that’s left to do is straighten out the wires, turn the lights on and hang your watering can!
If you’ve tried this DIY, then let us know in the comments section, and don’t forget to share your images on Twitter or tag us on Instagram, making sure you use the hashtag #myfestivelights and we’ll share our favourites!
For more home lighting inspiration, and other DIYs, find us over on Pinterest!