This is not a drill! We have a confirmed date for the long-awaited return of Love Island. Let’s be honest, you couldn’t really enjoy this sunny weather without knowing you were going back home to hear who was coupling up with who, who’s “got a text” and exactly who is whose “type on paper”.
Well, the wait is over, Love Island will be back on our screens on Monday the 4th of June at 9pm. So what better way to celebrate than hosting your own Love Island launch party?
Here are some of our top tips for getting that Love Island look.
1. You’ll definitely need some sun cream so you don’t become a melt.
2. Make sure to get in some cream pies for your guests just in case someone needs to be pied off.
3. Don’t forget you’ll need plenty of eggs to fill your basket with.
4. A good a4 notebook to write down your type on paper.
5. A snake-handling book so you can quickly identify any snaky behaviour.
6. And, of course, to make sure people really feel like they’re getting the Love Island experience and don’t mug you off by leaving your party before they’ve coupled up, you’ll have to get some festoon lights!
Thanks for reading, if you decide throw your own Love Island launch party, then let us know in the comments section, and don’t forget to share your images on Twitter or tag us on Instagram, making sure you use the hashtag #myfestivelights and we’ll share our favourites!