We first saw this idea on Pinterest and have adapted it slightly to recreate our own fabulous Mason Jar Sconce, featuring our warm white firefly wire lights. So, read on, watch our easy to follow how-to video, and make this gorgeous decorative light sconce!
Buy Here – http://bit.ly/BL083WW ———————— We first saw this idea on Pinterest and have adapted it slightly to re-create our own fabulous Mason Jar Sconce featuring our warm white wire fairy lights. So, read on, watch our easy to follow how-to video, and make this gorgeous decorative light sconce!
You will need:
- Two Mason jars (with straw holes)
- Glue gun
- Two hooks with fittings
- Rope / string
- Two bunches of artificial flowers
- A small wooden plank
- Drill or screwdriver
- Wire fairy lights (Product Code: BL083WW linked below)
Step by step:
- Position the hooks and drill the holes for the screws
- Secure in place with the drill
- Feed the wire lights through the jar lids
- Cut down the flowers to required size and trim any excess (Half the width of the lid is the ideal length for the stem)
- Glue flowers around the edge of the lid, fully covering the sides
- Place battery pack in the middle and place the rest of the flowers around.
- Attach the rope to desired length and hang them from the wooden board.
TIP: Don’t glue the top flowers to the battery as you will need to access the pack to change batteries and settings!
If you’ve tried this DIY, then let us know in the comments section, and don’t forget to share your images on Twitter or tag us on Instagram, making sure you use our hashtag #myfestivelights and we’ll share our favourites!
For more home lighting inspiration, and other DIYs, find us over on Pinterest!