- What kind of motorbike does Santa ride?
- How do snowmen travel around?
- Why did Santa’s helper see the doctor?
Because he had low “elf” esteem!
- What happened to the man who stole an Advent Calendar?
He got 25 days!
- What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck?
A Christmas Quacker!
- What is the best Christmas present in the world?
A broken drum, you just can’t beat it!
- What do you get if Santa goes down the chimney when a fire is lit?
- Did Rudolph go to school?
No. He was Elf-taught!
- Why are Christmas trees so bad at sewing?
They always drop their needles!
- Who hides in the bakery at Christmas?
A mince spy!
- What did Adam say to his wife on the day before Christmas?
It’s Christmas, Eve!
- What athlete is warmest in winter?
A long jumper!
- What’s the most popular Christmas wine?
‘I don’t like Brussels sprouts!’
- What did the stamp say to the Christmas card?
Stick with me and we’ll go places!
- Why was the Brussels sprout sent to prison?
Because it was a repeat offender!
- Why did the turkey cross the road?
To prove he wasn’t chicken
- What’s furry and minty?
A polo bear.
- What do snowmen have for breakfast?
- What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
Can you smell carrots
- What do Santa’s little helpers learn at school?